Cooperation of the Tajik State University of Commerce with higher educational institutions of foreign countries is carried out mainly in the following areas:
- development and approval of agreements with educational institutions of foreign countries and their practical implementation;
- exchange of teachers, students, and educational and methodical literature;
- development and implementation of international projects; organization and holding of joint conferences and seminars;
- organization of meetings with representatives of foreign universities and international organizations and institutions;
organization of foreign language courses;
-granting visas to foreign teachers and students;
- work with foreign students;
- communication with society and the development of tourism;
- Improvement of the university website
- The exchange of students and teachers is one of the priority areas of international activity at the Tajik State University of Commerce.
The exchange of students and teachers provides an opportunity for bachelors, masters', and graduate students to continue their studies abroad, participate in short-term educational and research programs, or gain scientific experience.
The purpose of the development of student and teacher exchange programs at the university is to improve the quality of education, improve mutual understanding between people and different cultures, and educate the younger generation, ready to live and work in the international information society.
The exchange of students and teachers is carried out in accordance with agreements between TSUC and partner universities.
The main tasks of the department of international cooperation, project implementation, and academic mobility within the framework of student and teacher exchange programs are:
attraction of famous foreign scientists;
implementation of student and teacher exchange programs (information, selection of candidates, assistance in preparing documents);
preparation of an information base on scholarships and quotas to support the exchange of students and teachers;
advising students and university professors on participation in international programs and obtaining scholarships.