The Department of Education of the Tajik State University of Commerce is the most important structure of the university and was founded on June 7, 2017 on the basis of the Department of Education. The main task of the Department of Education is planning, organizing, controlling, regulating the educational process, improving its level and quality, developing educational programs and curricula and monitoring their implementation.
The activities of the Department of Education are carried out on the basis of the instructions and orders of the Founder of National Peace and Unity - the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, respected Emomali Rahmon, the Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Education”, “On Higher Professional Education and Post-Professional Education”, “On the Standard Regulations of an Educational Institution higher professional education”, “On the State standard of higher professional education in the Republic of Tajikistan”, a regulatory document in the field of higher professional education, regulations, orders of the rector of the university and regulations of the education department.
To achieve this goal, the Department of Education:
- on the basis of approved educational programs related to each specialty and direction of the university, determines the general set of subjects in each academic year and, depending on this information, controls the staffing of the department and faculties;
- determines the main criteria for calculating the employees of the department, depending on the requirements of legal documents and ensures their direct implementation;
- together with the departments plans to publish teaching aids.
- checks the timing of the examination sessions and the creation of commissions for final examinations and attestation of graduates, as well as their activities, monitors compliance with legal requirements in the field of education and professional activities.
- exercises control over the use of modern technologies in the educational process in accordance with the approved educational programs.
The Department of Education regulates the activities of scientific and pedagogical personnel in the development of educational programs and media, guidelines and educational literature based on the requirements of state educational standards, constantly strives to expand the use of modern forms and methods of teaching in the educational process and the level of training of specialists in accordance with the requirements of the labor market .
The educational activities of the university are carried out at 3 faculties and 17 departments (including 05 general university departments).
Since May 2022, the responsible position of the head of the Department of Education was assumed by the candidate of physical and mathematical sciences, associate professor Makhmadulloev Z.N.
The Department of Education has the following employees:
- Murtazoev Oraz - Deputy Chairman of the Board;
- Pulatova Shakhnoza, chief specialist of the board;
- Valiev Nizomiddin - chief specialist of the board.
- Saidov Nazarali - chief specialist of the board.
The Department of Education has the following departments:
Head of department Firuzzjon Soliev.
Department of monitoring and quality management of education
Head of the department, candidate of economic sciences Sarvinoz Urunova.
Department of training and advanced training
Head of the Department, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, Associate Professor Boyali Huseynov.